Monday, November 5, 2012

Talking about wanting to have everything life can offer


As I lay on my bed, it is asr calling. I was thinking about taking a nap. But I went to the mosque anyways. During abolution, I saw this handsome chap with cructhes preparing himself for prayer. He came with another good looking chap who drove a yellow myvi. Makes me think for a while. If that guy with handicap have the effort and able to attend Allah's calling, why couldn't abang gedang perkasa like me fail to go to the mosque which is just a 3 min walk.




Sometimes, it is so easy to do something that can only last for a moment. And it feels hard to do a simple thing that can benefit in long term. 

But when you know you have to do it, you know you have to do it whether you like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment