Thursday, August 11, 2011

30 DAYS TO GO

Finally, today i apply for my visa. Spirits were high but something happen during the application. The officer that was consulting me said something, like mumbling fast, its about updating my account. I had to inquire three times but i still don't understand. I had updated my bankbook so whats the problem now. He told me whether i want to proceed. I said yes and ... now I'm worried. Rm 1301 is a large amount of money:[

Went back home and told ibu about what happen, kene marah, sebab tak tanye khusus2. Well... focus man focus.

At home, surfing the net. Found an article about a Malaysian being beaten and robbed. Im burning right now. I can't hear these kind of stories, if i could do something to stop the incident. To Ashraf Haziq,, pasti ada hikmahnya. Doa orang teraniaya diterima, lagi2 waktu bulan puasa. Kalau aku, aku nak mintak dapat first class pastu dapat scholar sambung masters..

after that, i watch this video
somehow after this i feel better. i think this video is funny. watch out for gandalf at 0.18 :)

and then, i went into this

wah, looks like kfc punye saham turun la. but still, kalau skrang ni tk puasa, skrang jugak pg kfc nak makan. cannot stand towards the temptation, kfc sedap sangat, walaupun dah tengok video ni.


Anyways, im not in the mood right now, risau pasal visa.but still , u have to carry on..like what bradon boyd sings in 'nowhere fast'.

khai, if u want 2 jog this evening. petang ni jugak aku pegi

No comments:

Post a Comment