Saturday, August 27, 2011

THE MAN WHO WONT FORGET, AND WON'T GIVE UP


It was sharp at 12o'clock. While I was playing CoH, I heard something loud, like something big walking on the roof of my house. Only one thing come up from my mind, my house kene rompak, RITE NOW.

I went downstairs swiftly to the kitchen to get a knife. This person or something that enter my house really have guts, housebreaking at 12? How early...

woke up abah, as predicted, he was suprised. We went upstairs and wait. We still hear noises and both of us are anxious. After a while abah saw something outside.

Now we know who's the culprit.


Not far from our window it walks towards us and stare at us. Maybe it want to say something, I think maybe he said to us not to worry. Aiyoo sang raccoon, buat orang takut jer:P






No comments:

Post a Comment